Answered By: Vicki Last Updated: Feb 02, 2023 Views: 10
Answered By: Vicki
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2023 Views: 10
- Go to this link: https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/temporary-access/?uicode=ohlink
- When you see the O'Reilly Welcome page, click Institution not listed.
If you do not see a Welcome page, clear your browser's cache. See "Clearing your browser's cache" below, then return to step 1 above.
- When prompted for your academic email, type your Tri‑C email address in the box and click Let's Go. (You must use the address then ends in @acad.tri‑c.edu [students] or @acad.tri‑c.edu [faculty and staff], or you will not be able to access these e-books.)
- When you see the message "Welcome to the O'Reilly Learning Platform!", click Got It.
- Browse or search for the book you want to view.
- When you find a book you want to read, click the title to open the record for the book.
- You may:
- Open the book: Click the book cover (left side of the page) or the START READING NOW button on the top right side of the page.
- Click CONTINUE READING on the top right side of the page for a book you have read before.
- View the book's table of contents and choose what you want to read: Click View table of contents on the top right side of the page.
- When you choose to stop reading the book, log out of Safari/O’Reilly.
NOTE: If you get an error message when you return and try to log in again, clear your cache.
Clearing your browser's cache
If you need help with clearing your browser's cache, click the link below for the browser you are using:
Clear your cache in Google Chrome
Clear your cache in Mozilla Firefox
For additional help, contact a librarian: Go to the Tri-C Library home page for options