Answered By: Meagan Fowler Last Updated: May 05, 2021 Views: 13
Answered By: Meagan Fowler
Last Updated: May 05, 2021 Views: 13
Much of Cuyahoga Community College Library’s collections are accessible online in the form of databases, ebooks, and ejournals. You will be prompted for your Tri-C S-Number and password if you are not using the resources on campus.
- To select a database to search, navigate to "Finding Articles" --> A-Z Database & Electronic Resources
- To search for books, journals, and more, navigate to "Finding Books."
- To find and browse ejournals, navigate to "Finding Articles" --> OhioLINK Electronic Journal Center
- To browse research guides and self-service answers, navigate to "Research Guides."
- For all other questions, please contact us.